Saturday, November 12, 2011

Talking and . . .

I have two announcements for you this fine Saturday afternoon.

The first is the launch of my website. You migth've been reading all these posts and thinking to yourself: "He talks a lot, but what does his music sound like." Very good point. As someone pointed out to me recently: "So many people talk about contemporary issues is music these days, but how many go out and practice what they preach?" Well, ladies and gentleman, I can't be accused of not trying. Please head on over to www.marchannaford.com and check out my music. You can also support my music making by buying some of my releases. Also, if you haven't already, join my mailing list to come and see/talk to/hear me in person.

Secondly, as part of my ongoing interest in artists being socially conscious beings (rather than thinking of themselves as demi-gods a la post-enlightenment) I've decided to take part in Movember: a campagin to raise awareness for men's health. Head on over to http://mobro.co/marchannaford to donate to this worthwhile cause and see updates of my mo-progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment